For online classes please visit thespiritofdance.online
- Next go to the top right hand corner and click on Online Classes.
- (The first time you are in you will need to fill out the form with your first, last name and your email address and click Sign Up.
Then look for an email that will show you have registered and give you the password to enter the site.)
- Go back the Class Sign Up page and click on Online Classes and type in the password.
- Find your child’s specific class and click on it.
- There will be 5 video blocks for each class to complete. Ballet Class, Ballet Recital Dance, Tap Class, Tap Recital Dance & Devotion. Make sure your dancer participates in all 5 videos.
- Once you have registered, you can go directly to the Online Classes tab and type in your password to repeat the class next week or whenever they want to dance!
Dear Spirit of Dance Families,
Considering the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation, we want to provide a quick update on our current plans at The Spirit of Dance.
Beginning Monday, March 16, we will suspend classes at all SOD locations. As of this writing, the plan is for our classes to remain suspended until the Cobb County and Marietta City School systems resume their schedules.
While this isn’t an easy decision, we feel that it represents the most responsible way to protect the health and safety of our students, their families and our employees as we all sort through these challenging times.
We will be monitoring this very fluid situation and will provide updates via email as they are warranted. Make sure to check back here for the latest information should you have any additional questions regarding this situation.
Please join us in praying for our leaders that they will be provided with wisdom and have confidence that God is in control.
The challenges we face may be great but, our God is always greater!
Our Mission Statement
To present the gospel of Jesus Christ to the widest possible audience through the form of dance, and personal witness. We believe that dance is not only a great art form, but a way to worship. Dance is a gift from God. He has given us these talents and we strive to give our dancing back to God.
Students of The Spirit of Dance strive to behave in a positive and constructive manner at all times and to utilize truth, fairness and integrity in the development of personal decisions and relationships both inside and out of the classroom. We believe that dance not only builds strong character, but prepares that student for life ahead.